Clinton closes Gap on Obama, he wants out

I didn't get a good chance to thoroughly read this article from ABC news, however I'm pretty damn certain what they are talking about; Hillary Clinton has a couple of huge gaps, her mouth and her coot. It is widely known that clinton has tried closing gaps on Obama before, but he usually makes out alright. Except this time, Michelle has been so tired and worn out lately with all of her participation in helping Obama - she didn't mind if Clinton closed her gap on her husband this time for a little while. Michelle was quoted as saying - "You know, sometimes I get worn out too, I thought what the hell - let Clinton close the gap on him this time - its really not a big deal." I truly admire Clinton's ability to put her gap around Obama when she tries hard enough. Obama was just happy to get him some.