Obama denounces pastor, his religion

The funny thing is that you knew this was coming, you just ask yourself why didn't it happen earlier? It seems so typical of a politician to cut loose from anything deemed crazy by the media - even if those crazy things or people you were associated with helped shape that person into who they've became. It is hilarious to see spectacle continue for so long - until Barack had no other choice in taking a stand against this guy. Personally, I could care less as I think the Pastor is representative of most all candidates still running for President. It's a sad day though, when a man must denounce his pastor for religous association and ideas, considering the man married Obama and baptized his children. Why the hell wouldn't he have cut ties along time ago? My guess is because he still agrees with the man - hell many things he says I agree with, however, I think the guy is a little too bellicose.